Tuesday, February 20, 2024 7:34:48 PM

Child's Play

2 months ago
#679 Quote
I am making flannel PJ bottoms for the four grandkids.  The 3 granddaughters can all use PMB now and I'm happy with the choices I've made for them there.  For the ten year old, very tall and skinny grandson I'm still using Child's Play, and am wondering what would be the best choice under pants for his bottoms.  He has a 9" difference between waist and hips, and usually wears his sweats and PJ bottoms about 3" below his natural waist, but I don't have the option to drop the waist for his here.  What do you suggest I use for him?  Thanks
2 months ago
#680 Quote
Child's Play has the same center front, center back and sideseam waist drops as PMB.  They are on the Settings tab of the Pants screen in Classic mode.
Lisa
Wild Ginger Software, Inc.
2 months ago
#681 Quote
I know where the controls are for it in Settings, but mine are tan and can't be changed.  I measured him this morning and chose the Boy option.  Could that have something to do with it?  I have a screenshot showing this, but am not sure how to attach the PNG file here.
2 months ago
#682 Quote
If the settings are grayed out, it means you chose a style option that cannot work with those settings.  You would need to send us the style summary so we can see what you chose.
Lisa
Wild Ginger Software, Inc.